It’s that time of year and your bent on finding the best one year anniversary gift out there. You’ve came to the right place. Enclosed here you’ll find the perfect ideas for the anniversary celebration.
The One Year Anniversary, Making Your House A Home
If you’ve decided to stay home to celebrate here are a few ways to ensure a peaceful, relaxing time with your beloved.
1. Turn off your electronic devices. Leave the computer off and turn the phone on silent and put it in the underwear drawer. Take time to talk without distractions and you’re sure to fan the flames of love.
2. Make your favorite adult beverages together. Just be sure to stay within the federal laws on quantity created. Don’t forget to be sure to borrow all the necessary equipment to make your drinks ahead of time so you can enjoy time together. After all, spending time together was the whole point wasn’t it?
3. Learn exciting new facts about your lover. Use a questionnaire about love and ask each other questions. Be careful to not allow jealousy to arise, you are supposed to be having fun not picking a fight.
4. Declare a bed only day! Whether you play sick or find other reasons to stay in bed relax together and enjoy each others presence.
5. Turn on YouTube and learn to dance. Whether its “Dirty Dancing” or line dancing. There are plenty of how to step-by-step videos to instruct you and your partner.
6. Time to pull out the music! Make a list of your favorite songs and play them. Don’t forget to throw love songs in as well!
7. Dessert time! Special occasions call for special treats. Champagne and chocolate sweets make a special day super sweet.
8. Write a love letter or a love song. This makes her heart melt!
9. Fondue for you and you!!!! Cheese and wine anyone? Typically these two go together with cold cheese but oh the fun you can have with melted cheese and melted chocolate too!
10. Bring the destination to your place by decorating. Transform your home into an exotic or romantic vacation spot.
Next, we will explore some romantic date ideas away from the comforts of home.
Take Me Away
1. Day trips are fun. Get outdoors whether just on a picnic or walk, spending time together is key.
2. Take a scenic ride through your area and find a local vineyard. A lot of them have food options available making grabbing a bite to eat convenient.
3. Want to get away for a few days on a budget? Camping is the answer to your dilemma. A word of advice prior to settling on this watch the weather forecast.
4. Want to travel but hate to drive. Taking a scenic train tour is the perfect solution not to mention the most cute anniversary date idea we’ve heard of yet.
5. If you’ve got a weekend together and some cash stashed away to pursue the cabin option. If you’re not the woodsy type a beach cottage is a good option!
If you’re not married there are in a relationship there are still one year anniversary ideas for a boyfriend as well as for her.
1. Think back to your first date ideas. This is a good opportunity to re-create that special day.
2. Ever heard of spelunking? A little wet, a lot dark, even more fun!
3. If it’s romantic you want, try for an air balloon ride. The basket is rather small making for a close romantic environment.
4. The breath-taking beauty seen snorkeling cant compare to her beauty but its close.
5. Want some white-knuckle adventure? Grab your oars and hang on tight! White water rafting is a definite thrill seekers paradise.
6. If you’d like to show your boyfriend or girlfriend how they make you feel, go to the highest mountain or water tower you can find, climb to the top and announce to them that their love makes you feel just like this. “On top of the world.”
7. Expand your skills and increase your compatibility by taking cooking classes together.
Romantic Anniversary Night Ideas
Everyone knows how special the anniversary night is. Somehow more important than the day the night holds a special significance. Together we will share some specific romantic anniversary night ideas. Brace yourself, here we go!
1. Cuddle time! Grab a basket, some candles, sweets, wine, a playlist of the best love songs and/or a romantic movie.
2. We all like playing make-believe as a child. Tonight play make believe that there is a power outage. NO electronics just a cracking fire and lots of candles. This combination is sure to set the proper mood.
3. Room service anyone? French maid outfit optional. Give your special lover special service by providing them with a different but enjoyable full-service treatment.
4. Spa experience at home without any interruptions. Some massage oil, patience and one-on-one time will produce an explosive experience you won’t soon forget.
6. Print your own menus and make your significant other their favorite meal.
7. Bring the vacation to your place. Who says you have to spend a ton of money to celebrate? Don’t forget to hang up the do not disturb sign.
8. Grab some candles, scented is always a plus. Go by the florist or craft store and get some rose petals and have your very own “Love Hut”
9. There are also games that you can bring into the bedroom that are certain to spice things up a notch. Use your imagination and take notes!