Do you have a passion for riddles about romance and love? We have a bunch of them in store for you. We hope you will like this collection of love riddles with answers. The list below consists of everything from cute and funny love riddles to hot love riddles for him. Love is such an amazing emotion – it is difficult to express how deep it is. Grappling with love takes up a fair amount of mental gymnastics and reflection. What is love, really? Love itself is a riddle with a million different answers. Even though no one can answer that riddle correctly for certain, you can enjoy these and share them with your loved one. Have fun! May your cup of love always overflow!
101 Love Riddles With Answers
- What did the guy squirrel say to the girl squirrel?
Answer: I am “nuts” about you!
- Why is it difficult to find a loving, caring, and handsome guy?
Answer: Because I am already with him.
- What did the French chef give his girlfriend for Valentine’s Day?
Answer: A “quiche.”
- What happened when the man fell in love with his garden?
Answer: It made him “wed” his plants.
- I can break, I can be clogged, I can be attacked, I can be given, I can be kept, I can be crushed, yet I can be whole at the same time. What am I?
Answer: A heart.
- What is mine but only you can have?
Answer: My heart.
- What did the Valentine Card say to the stamp?
Answer: “Stick” with me and we’ll go places.
- Why did the girl ask her boyfriend for a map?
Answer: Because she got lost in his eyes.
- What did the fish say to the bait on Valentine’s Day?
Answer: We should totally hook up.
- What do you call two birds in love?
Answer: “Tweet” hearts.
- Eros is at its core, while a ring is its symbol. Though it can be seen as holy, often it is sealed by contact. What is it?
- Arnold Schwarzenegger’s is really long. Michael J. Fox’s is short. Daffy Duck’s isn’t human. Madonna doesn’t have one, and I want yours. What is it?
- I can make people happy, I can make people cry. I can make people want me, and I can drive people crazy. What am I?
- What’s the most romantic part of the ocean?
Answer: When the “buoy” meets the “gull.”
- What did the left eyebrow say to the right eyebrow?
Answer: You look surprised to see me.
- Why did the cannibal break up with his Valentine?
Answer: She didn’t suit his taste.
- What are the three rings of marriage?
Answer: The engagement ring, the wedding ring, and the suffering.
- What is worth a billion dollars but comes free of cost?
- Why did the woman fall for Dracula so quickly?
Answer: It was love at first “bite.”
- How do you get the attention of someone you love?
Answer: By screaming ‘I love you’ loudly to someone else.
- What do love and math have in common?
Answer: Add wine and a bed, minus the clothes, divide the legs, and hope and pray that you don’t multiply.
- What did the boy bulb say to the girl bulb?
Answer: I love you a whole “watt,” honey!
- How can a married couple who hate each other and are on the brink of divorce enjoy a romantic dinner and a bottle of wine at the same restaurant?
Answer: They go on different days.
- A doctor and a bus driver are both in love with the same woman, an attractive girl named Sarah. The bus driver had to go on a long bus trip that would last a week. Before he left, he gave Sarah seven apples. Why?
Answer: Because an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
- What is invisible and makes people suffer from symptoms like sweating and nausea, yet people can’t survive without it?
- What happens when you fall in love with a French chef?
Answer: You get “buttered” up!
- He has married many but has never been married. Who is he?
Answer: A priest.
- What did the painter say to her boyfriend?
Answer: I love you with all my “art.”
- What is yours but you can’t actually hold?
Answer: My heart.
- What did the man with the broken leg say to his nurse?
Answer: I have a “crutch” on you.
- What did the boy pickle say to the girl pickle on Valentine’s Day?
Answer: You mean a great “dill” to me.
- Why did carbon marry hydrogen?
Answer: They “bonded” well from the moment they met.
- What did the boy snake say to the girl snake on Valentine’s Day?
Answer: Give me a hug and a “hiss,” honey.
- What did the doctor say to the tonsil?
Answer: You look so cute, I think I will take you out.
- What did the boy bird say to the girl bird on Valentine’s Day?
Answer: Let me call you “tweet” heart.
- Why was the chef embarrassed?
Answer: Because he saw the salad “dressing.”
- What did the boy drum say to the girl drum on Valentine’s Day?
Answer: My heart “beats” for you.
- Why did the man propose to his Korean crush?
Answer: Because she was his “Seoul” mate!
- How did the husband show his wife who was the boss of the household?
Answer: The husband held up a mirror to his wife’s face.
- How do you spell a cute boy with only two letters?
- What did the paper clip say to the magnet?
Answer: I find you very “attractive.”
- What did the boy rabbit say to the girl rabbit on Valentine’s Day?
Answer: Some “bunny” loves you.
- What did the elephant say to his Valentine?
Answer: I love you a ton.
- What do relationships have in common with algebra?
Answer: Haven’t you ever had an X and wondered Y?
- Did Adam and Eve ever have a date?
Answer: No, but they had an apple.
- What did the boy owl say to the girl owl on Valentine’s Day?
Answer: “Owl” be yours!
- What did the little boy sheep say to the little girl sheep on Valentine’s Day?
Answer: I love “ewe.”
- What is a vampire’s sweetheart called?
Answer: His ghoul-friend.
- You play with me when you are single and bored and stuck with me once married. What am I?
Answer: Your ring.
- Why did the banana go out with the prune for Valentine’s Day?
Answer: Because he couldn’t get a date.
- Where does Valentine’s Day come after Easter?
Answer: In the dictionary.
- Did you hear about the romance in the tropical fish tank?
Answer: It was “guppy” love!
- Why didn’t the watermelon want to marry the honeydew melon?
Answer: Because she can’t-elope.
- What did the train say to his Valentine?
Answer: I choo-choo-choose you!
- I can be blind, I can be powerful, I can be difficult, deep, complicated, and tender at the same time. What am I?
- What did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus on Valentine’s Day?
Answer: I want to hold your hand.
- How can you tell when a turkey is all ready for a date?
Answer: It is “dressed.”
- What did the iPhone say to the MacBook?
Answer: You are the “apple” of my eye.
- If love is grand, then what is divorce?
Answer: At least a hundred grand!
- Why does love need sunglasses and a cane?
Answer: Because love is blind.
- What greeting do you say to a single person on Valentine’s Day?
Answer: Happy Independence Day!
- What date do single people have on Valentine’s Day?
Answer: February 14th.
- What did the female giraffe ask the handsome male giraffe?
Answer: Wanna neck with me?
- What did the phone say to the WiFi?
Answer: We definitely have a connection.
- Why did the two lovers end up in prison?
Answer: Because they stole each other’s hearts.
- What did the bus conductor say to his new girlfriend that works at the zoo?
Answer: I think you’re a “keeper.”
- What did the clock say to the calendar on Valentine’s Day?
Answer: Wanna go on a date?
- What did number 2 say to number 1?
Answer: Are you single?
- What fastens two people yet touches only one?
Answer: A wedding ring.
- How did the bell propose to his girlfriend?
Answer: He gave her a “ring.”
- What did the electrical socket say to the plug?
Answer: We fit perfectly together.
- What is Mrs. Right’s first name?
- I can inflame and ignite a heart with my weapon, so you lovers better watch out. Who am I?
- What did the cat say to her Valentine?
Answer: You are purr-fect for me.
- What is the difference between love and marriage?
Answer: Love is one long sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock.
- What is another word for joy that starts with H, but for me it starts with U?
- What do farmers give their wives on Valentine’s Day?
Answer: “Hogs” and kisses!
- This very thing you were born with pleases us all. It is even capable of making men fall, while only experienced by few. It is treasured by all.
Answer: Your beauty.
- It grows and blossoms, it dies and wilts. It happens in the beginning and happens in the end. It can make you cry, it can make you sad, it can make you smile, and it can make you brave. What is it?
- This is something I offer to you. It will help our relationship survive if it remains true. It begins with an L and comes at no cost. Surely without it, our relationship would be lost.
- Made by God in pairs, separated at birth on Earth, found after years of search, inseparable for the rest of the time. What am I?
- When I look at her, she smiles at me. When I wink at her, she winks at me. When I kiss her, she kisses me back. When I say I love you, she says it back. Who am I?
Answer: Your own reflection in the mirror.
- I can fly, but I am not a bird. I am colorful, but I am not a rainbow. I am beautiful and social, but I am not a person. What am I?
Answer: A butterfly.
- She is famously pretty, and you can make her anything you want her to be. She comes in many colors and sizes, with long hair, short hair, blonde, brunette, curly, or straight hair. She’s as cute as cute can be and can fit in your hand. Who is she?
Answer: A Barbie doll.
- I may look like I am grizzly, but I am actually soft and cuddly. I may be big or small, all stuffed up and ready to be snuggle. What am I?
Answer: A teddy bear.
- Useless for one, but absolute bliss to two. The small boy gets it for free, the young man has to seek permission for it. The old man has to buy it. It’s a baby’s right anda lover’s privilege. What am I?
Answer: A kiss.
- This is the most sold thing on Valentine’s Day. Red is the most popular of all its shades. Its fragrance is sweet. People give it on the most romantic of meetings.
Answer: A rose
- What four-letter word is the cause of most discord in the world, as well as most cooperation?
- What flowers are kissable?
- What did the hamburger buy his sweetheart?
Answer: An onion ring!
- I represent love. I’m the daughter of Heaven and Sea. You may find me in the sky above, and many envy my beauty.
Answer: The goddess Venus.
- My first is foremost legally. My second circle is outwardly. My third leads all in victory. My fourth twice ends a nominee. What am I?
- This word is a favorite of girls. Boys are unnerved by the mention of it. Once love finds its accompaniment, it becomes a lifelong event.
- At the surface or within, it has the power to woo you and win. For Keats, it was joy forever. If you have it, it will get you favors.
- They have the power to entice. The exploration of their depths never suffices. They are the subject of all romantic lines. They come in blue, black, and hazel shades. Name them!
- It caused the destruction of Troy, the worst of tragedies, and numerous maladies. Yet it is chased, desired, and fought for. What is it?
- Testimony of love, signifier of commitment. All it needs is a bottle of wine and a band that shines.
- A tested formula of love andinevitable part of love stories. The romantic dim light and good food are its friends. It never goes out of trend.
Answer: A candlelight dinner.
- A declaration of love, the beginning of a journey, with vows and a ceremony.
- Do skunks celebrate Valentine’s Day?
Answer: Of course. They are very scent-imental beings.
- You see him flying around, carrying bows and arrows. Once he hits you with it, all you feel is love not sorrow. He must have hit us both. Who is he?
We sure hope you loved these sweet, romantic, cute, and funny love riddles with answers! Organize a romantic date night with your bae and make it even more romantic by asking him some of these riddles. All the best, lovers!
The post 101 Romantic Love Riddles With Answers appeared first on STYLECRAZE.